You have the right to a financial, environmental, medical and psychosocial safety. If you experience any problems within these areas you can always turn to:- your programmes study ombudsman, office of student welfare, - student welfare network. Sexual harassment info If something happens to you that makes you uncomfortable - talk about it! There are several ways to handle sexual harassment or sexism at Chalmers.
- Tell the person who made you uncomfortable! No one has the right to be sexist. If this person does not listen to you, talk to their boss and let them know what happened and how that made you feel.
- Talk to a friend - even if it might feel insignificant afterwards. It is your feeling that counts. Don't accept excuses made by others.
- Get it off your chest and share it anonymously: https://goo.gl/forms/S9FNx0KJpfClInL12
- And/or report it further, more info here: https://student.portal.chalmers.se/sv/aktuelllt/Sidor/oonskade-handlingar-sexuella-trakasserier.aspx
- If you yourself was not the victim of sexual harassment but you missed the chance to support the person, you can still act. Talk to the person who harassed and asked why they said or did what they did. Or ask the person being harassed if they are OK. Simply by not letting things pass you can change perspectives and help others in the future.