What you can do
Our 45 pandemic safe tips
Here are 45 useful tips on how to stay active and social, in a responsible way.
Study at home
A true challenge! It is important to participate, but try to participate digitally when you can. We've put together a short guide on how to make it work and make life easier.
- Avoid new connections and refrain from hanging out in groups
- Buy your course literature online and pick up at STORE to avoid crowding queues
- Top up your card online instead of at our shops.
- Use the hand sanitizers generously and frequently, provided by us around the building
- Keep distance to our working staff (Kårservice, STORE, cleaning, security and bar and restaurant staff). Following the rules means we can remain open for you.
- Stay at home if you are having any symptoms.
- Stay updated on the recommendations from the Public Health Agency
- If you are unwell due to distance studying, follow this link to find someone to talk to.
Premises and services
Closed until further notice
- Sauna and pool in the Student union building
- Kårservice Lindholmen
Student union management team and staff will only accept booked meetings in order to stay healthy and keep working for you. Only those who have access to the office can enter. Some will work from home but all are still working for you as usual.
- Kårservice Johanneberg, Kårservice opening hours can change quickly. Stay updated on our website.
- Student union building (but with limits on no. of people in building, rooms and at tables)
For changes within our restaurants, shops and cafés:
Organizing and Participating
Unfortunately new restrictions has made it impossible to host events that are safe. Events and other gatherings should not be conducted at this time.
- All physical activities and events are cancelled until further notice with one exception:
- To maintain a good physical health, the Student union board allows organized exercise events outdoors with a maximum of 8 participants, organizers included. For more information on sports events, contact CIS.
- Pick-up sites for digital events (goodie bags, food, etc.) are allowed if managed and planned safely and correctly.