The union committees, societies and companies are constantly looking for new talents. The assignments may vary from a light involvement to sabbatical trustee work. Voluntary work are generally considered valuable for employers and it's the perfect way to learn more about your union, get new friends and aquire fresh skills.
Nothing here for you right now? Check out Get involved and explore thousands of other opportunities.
Improve election results next year?
Be part of organizing the most important event of the year – the annual election. Want to get more people involved in democracy at Chalmers? Do you like to lead projects, do marketing and IT? And get access to a budget and a communications department?
The election team will soon be elected and start its work. Want to be part of the team?
- Like to develop and enhance with others
- Want to organize a campus wide event
- Appreciate measurable goals and results
- Get experience from the union’s most important function: democracy and influence
…then you should consider getting on board!
You will get…
- Access to a room to work from
- Support from the communications team
- Creative freedom
- To meet a lot of new people
Want to learn more or get on board? You can apply to be on the team either 15/11 or 13/12, during either of these two council meetings. Contact speaker of the council to learn more!