In September 2022, we launched the first student union app. As a digital product, it is constantly under development and we will keep this page updated on known issues and fixes.
The app is only available with your Chalmers ID. You also need to have a Swedish personnummer and have a student union card. Your membership must have been paid in able to see card balance.
Log-in and balance issues
- Can’t validate membership – you need to have paid your membership fee and 48 hours must have passed since.
- Log-in issues. Please check the info on the login page first.
- Can’t see/load balance: most likely you don’t have a Swedish personnummer registered in our systems. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve this.
- Can’t top up: you must be connected to your Swish app to top up. If you don’t have Swish, you can only top up at our units (STORE, restaurants, cafés etc.)
Add event in app
All organisers within the union such as committees, societies, council, union companies and student union divisions are eligible for posting events in the app.
- Union committees, societies and student divisions are invited by superadmin (email@example.com)
- SU divisions are responsible for inviting their own sub admins such as their committees and societies
- Invites should only be made to a non personal name email to ensure a proper handover, for example ordf@…
- The invite link expires after a while, so a new one can be requested by your division’s board and for the student union associates via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide feedback in the app first and report errors to email@example.com