One card to rule them all
Your student union card is yours to keep during the entire time at Chalmers. Please read our frequently asked questions to learn more.
Your union card is your proof of membership in the student union. It is also…
- eligable for lots of discounts, drawn automatically when applicable
- mandatory during exam
- necessary for accessing most building and locations on campuses
Your card has two versions. A physical and a digital form.
Digital (Mecenat app)
- Contains expiry date
- Proof of membership for exams and public transport
- Use for external discounts outside the union
- Renewed after successful membership payment
- No expiry date – keep throught your time at Chalmers
- Use as a key to access rooms and buildings
- Use as a local debit card in store and restaurants on campus
- Top up your card here or at any cash register around campus (min. 400 SEK)
- Access and discounts renewed after succesful membership payment
Payment of membership fee, lost card or access questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If the information desk is closed and you need it for an exam, log on to the membership portal and print your receipt of payment and present at exam. This with your ID is valid during examination.
General payment functions? Read more at the restaurant website.
tappat kårkort, förlorat kårkort