Of Course 2023 16th February
Get super structured - main lecture
Get super structure in your everyday life with this free lecture during Of Course - personal growth outside your studies. David Stiernholm shares tips and hacks on how to manage daily tasks and get more things done, during shorter amount of time. The outcome is less stress and more free time. Sign up for the free lecture.
We also offer free courses at Fysiken during this day, choose from these two and challenge yourself to try something new!
- AIM (Activity, Intensity, Mobility) is Fysikens new, functional concept combining bodyweight and apparatus to improve your strength, fitness and mobility in new ways.
Sign up for AIM
- Yin yoga is the softer and meditative yoga version for inner peace. Sign up for Yin Yoga
More Of Course
Foto: Magnus Lundin
About Of Course
Of Course is Chalmers student union's largest annual event focusing on personal growth. During a lecture free afternoon February, all students at Chalmers are invited to join exciting events and lectures for free. Activites can range from inspiring speakers to physical activities and workshops.
Organize the next Of Course
Every year, a project group is appointed to draw the lines and plan the event. If you want to apply for the next group, make sure you keep an eye out in our channels.
Any questions? Email: email@example.com
Previous speakers and topics
- Linnea Claeson - Influencer, handball player and international troublemaker
- Annelie Pompe - free diver and mountain climber
- Anders Hansen - author, doctor, psychiatrist
- Mustafa Can - journalist and author
- Stop procrastinating
- Stress management
- Free classes from Fysiken
- How to sleep better and get things done
- Healthy life on a student budget
- Sports and technology
Meet the makers
Avan Mirkan (k17) was part of organising Of Course 2021. Here is his story.
- What was your main take away (what did you learn) from this experience?
Definitely seeing how my "medsittande" have developed during the year and taking part in their exciting ideas!
- What sets it apart from other volunteering experiences you’ve had?
Of Course is unique in how "personal development" is put in focus. That has been very special to work with.
- What was the best part of being involved in Of Course?
Having offered something to all the members of the Union that they could think and reflect back upon.
- Why would you recommend others to get involved in this particular project?
Of Course is the perfect event if you are passionate about personal development and want to organize something large-scale with your own personal touch and twist!