This information has been sent out via email to the students it concerns. Please check your email for more information.
Times to collect your card
We will have the following slots for picking up your SU card.
- Wednesday August 24th 16–17
- Thursday August 25th 16–17
- Monday August 29th 17–18
- Wednesday August 31st 17–18
The card is picked up from the Information desk in the Student Union building on campus Johanneberg. Please bring an identification card.
If you are unable to pick up your card during these times, you can visit the Information desk during regular opening hours from September 1st. You can not send someone else to pick up your card.
Before you pick up your card (not applicable to Chalmers tuition fee paying students)
- Make sure that you have paid your membership fee (not applicable to
- You have received an invoice to your Chalmers student email.
- You can also find the invoice as well as a receipt of payment via the membership portal: https://medlem.chalmersstudentkar.se/en/login
- Please make sure you can show the receipt you receive on the membership portal, under the header Student fee.
- Bring an identification card.
Have the receipt and your identification card ready when you come up to the Information desk window.
About the Student Union Card
The card is used for accessing all buildings on campus and you receive discounts when used as payment in the Student Union cafes and restaurants.
You can find more information regarding the card on the Student Union website: https://chalmersstudentkar.se/the-union-card/